Thursday, February 11, 2010

Older Woman Seeking Boy Toy

I decided to write about my propensity to date younger men. Being the good little blogger that I am, I did a little research on the exact definition of a cougar and found that there are multiple variations:

* Puma – A woman who is not quite old enough to be a cougar, but still likes to date/mate with younger men. Typically she is in her late 20s to mid 30s. She typically finds her prey at sporting events or in the office.

* Cougar – A 35+ year old female who is on the hunt for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. She can be found in nightclubs, bars, beaches and swanky hotel lobbies. Most cougars wear padded bras, overexpose their cleavage and don’t play the BS games girls in their early twenties participate in.

* Jaguar – In the glossary of older women seeking younger men lingo, a jaguar is 50 and over and tends to be financially stable and is only looking for sex from their 20 something prey.

Now that we have definitions out of the way, let’s move on to the real perplexing question – why are women choosing to date younger men?

And the answer is – women are not choosing younger men – men are choosing older women. Most men find the confidence and sexiness of older women more appealing that of girls their age. What has changed is that they are now not afraid to go after that older woman. Women too are becoming bolder when it comes to dating and not picking the conventional stable older male provider, but choosing non-traditional characteristics for their soulmate which often leads them to younger men.

While I’m not a full blown cougar yet, I am definitely a little puma on training wheels – it’s no secret to my friends that I have a soft spot for the younger boys – going as far as going on dates with boys 5 years my junior. For me, it’s not about the age, it’s about the energy level that younger men have. I find men in their late 20s to be past the frat boy stage but not yet the settled couch potato. If someone my age had the energy level of the younger boys then I would have no problem dating them, but I find boys my age to be a little too settled and complacent or boring.

Plus, no woman with good sense is going to say no to a young ripped hot bod… :)


To SEE more Hot Cougars you can visit -

Cougarsdatingclub.com

Dateahotcougar.com

Gan






About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Creativewriter.co.cc 2008

Back to TOP